Welcome to #Zap-Apple-Acres, a group dedicated to collecting art depicting our favorite pastel colored equines. It's our intention to provide any artist of any skill level a place to post their digital art, traditional art, handmade plushies, and custom ponies.
As with any group though there are rules, and by joining this group you automatically agree to them. We intend to keep these simple and few in number, but it is possible that they change as the group grows.
We won't accept:
- Content that isn't created by the person submitting the art piece. This will therefore include anything made in/from: bases, creators, games, and many other such programs and sources.
- Mature content, this includes, but isn't limited to: alcohol, drugs, porn, racism, violence.
- Submissions that include one of the following: blurry photos or scans, lined paper, the default DA watermark, sketches.
- Characters depicted in non pony form, such as: cats, dogs, dragons, humans, anthros, and so on. The only exceptions to this rule are the inclusion of Spike and/or Gilda, but they must appear in your submission with 1 or more ponies.
- Cosplay, crossovers, fanfics, tumblr posts, basically if we don't have the folder for it we're not accepting it.
We will accept:
- Digital, and traditional pony drawings of any skill level.
- Customized pony toys, and handmade plushies of any skill level.
If you're not sure what goes where, take a look at this journal before asking. If you're still not sure, send the group a note.
If there are any questions pertaining your work being declined please leave a comment on the submission in question. This will speed up the process of us being able to help you with your problem.
Journals & Polls
Check out the recent group journals and polls for the latest information.
Donations & Super Status
I'm a bit of an achievement whore, so if you like this group, drop the group a llama, or maybe even a cake, it would totaly make my day. Points are also welcome, these will be used so the group retains its super status, and maybe some contests when points allow it.