Good News Everyone!
It’s time for the Hearths Warming Eve Contest to begin!
We are hoping to have a really great turnout this year and we encourage everyone to participate.
Holiday Season Contest:
Entering the Contest Conditions:
- Submissions open November 14th.
- The submission can be any piece of art that adheres the following criteria:
- Must be Festive: Can contain themes of Christmas both secular and religious, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Hearths Warming Eve, etc.
- No Rule34
- No Humans allowed
- No non-ponies, except for Spike and Gilda.
- No Crossovers
- Cannot contain any mature themes such as: Violence, Gore, Drugs, Sexual themes, etc.
1st - 636+(The 2nd place prize plus however many extra points we've managed to reach after 2nd and 3rd place prizes are taken out.)
- Additional 1st place prizes:
- A pony tie as seen here: raptor007.deviantart.com/art/P… from the generous donation of *raptor007, A custom felt OC pony like these: grandmoonma.deviantart.com/art… from the kind donation of *grandmoonma, A simple recolored blind bag custom from the awesome =alltheApples
2nd - 636 points(Enough for a 3 month subscription)
3rd - 300 points
If you would like to help make the contest even better and would like to donate additional points for the winners, then please follow the link to the point donation pool located here: *Blackout-Comix
The donation pool is located on the top of the page.
I am hosting the pool because Deviantart does not allow groups to have a donation pool on their page.
Thanks to some generous donations, we now have enough points to make this contest free for anyone to enter!
If there is anyone who would like to add prizes to this contest, please contact *Blackout-Comix with the details of what you would like to include. Additional prizes such as free commissions, prints, etc. would be gladly accepted as prizes for the winners. Any prizes donated can go towards the prize tier of the donator's choosing. For example, if you have a print that you would like to donate to the 2nd place winner, then the 2nd prize tier will be updated to include your prize.
The contest is officially open! The contest will run from November 14th to December 25th. The contest entries will be judged from our panel of Admins and the winners announced on January 1st.
All submissions need to be submitted to the folder marked Hearths Warming Eve Contest.
You are allowed one entry for the contest, so be sure it's your best work. Everyone is eager to see what you can do.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. My dA is *Blackout-Comix
I always try to be available to those who have need of me.
Here’s hoping you all have a Happy Holiday Season!